Saturday, February 14, 2009

The day of Love

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm not really allowed to celebrate today though. Nicole is on a weekend away with some of her kids from church and since I'm all alone on this lovely holiday we decided not to celebrate it until Monday! 

It's a little difficult though because when I woke up this morning I had a package waiting for me downstairs from my sweet Nana ( I love you!) and it contained some Valentines Day treats! My favorite though, a box of RASINETS! My Nana truly knows the way to my heart. 

I'm also wearing red which is a little cliche, but it's a Manchester United jersey so it's not too bad. 

It's officially half term aka no school for a week and I'm so stoked about it! Nicole and I really haven't had a chance to really hang out since she got back from Texas so just a week of Nicole time is fine by me! :) 

We're going to do fun stuff all week, but I'm most excited for the day of all days FRIDAY! We're going to go into town and go see "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and go eat at on my all-time favorites, Nando's! Seriously a great day all around.

This past week seemed to go by really quickly, which I'm not too disappointed about. It just means that March is getting closer and closer and I will get to see all of my YFC buddies again (some for the last time), we're not going to dwell on that though and then I'll get to see my family! Ah! I am so excited! Kent, Stacey, Peyton, and Claire in England is basically the most exciting thing since England won the World Cup in 1966.

I think once March hits the rest of my time in England is going to fly by which makes some people happier than others. I'm just ready to see what the last few months of my year holds, I'm going to take in every single second of it!

Love,
Kelsey

No comments: