Saturday, October 18, 2008

My mother would be so proud

So, it's Saturday the 18th of October in England and I've been cleaning today? What? 

I kind of had a late start today, but I woke up and I decided that I needed to hardcore clean our bathroom. I'm pretty sure it hadn't been cleaned in quite a few months.....I don't think they have home blessing hour here in England.

Anyways, this week has gone by really quickly for me which isn't always a bad thing. 

Monday night at bible study was amazing! With my older kids we watched the Rob Bell Nooma video called "Flame" which discusses the 2 stages of love and it was so good. I encourage everyone to watch it. The kids were a little embarrassed to discuss sex, but so what? 

This week at the school went really well, Neil and I are staying busy with lessons, library periods, and lunch clubs. Next week will be pretty easy, but the week after is half-term and Neil and I are having "admin week" aka we're not doing anything at all.

Nicole and I leave for London on the 31st and we're meeting our buddy Tom Spicer so that should be really fun! I'm excited to show Nicole around London, because she's never been before and it'll be a good and semi relaxing weekend.

Guess what? 16 DAYS UNTIL I'M BACK IN BEAUTIFUL DALLAS, TEXAS!!!!!!!

I am ecstatic!!! I seriously cannot wait! I'm sure the 6 days will fly by, but I think a few days at home is just what I need.

Not much else to report, but I thought I would include some pictures from last weekend at commissioning!
I love Caitlin, my fellow American and prayer buddy.

Nicole, Libby, and Lauren!

My new best friend Tom Spicer 

Cheers,
Kelsey


No comments: