Thursday, October 2, 2008

Getting in touch with my elderly side.....

Alright, so I've got to say that I really have been getting in touch with my elderly side lately. I take a nap almost every single day, wait scratch that I DO TAKE A NAP EVERY SINGLE DAY! I also discuss the weather.....no joke. It freaks me out! What is happening to me???

This really has been the easiest week so far. It's good I really needed a kind of chill week after being sick last week. Today Neil and I had a half day and we have tomorrow and Saturday off. I'm really excited to actually sleep in somewhat.

Nicole and I finally set up our HSBC bank accounts which was nice, because we've been trying to do it for 2 weeks! We attempted to set up our phone contract as well today, but we needed a bank card and that doesn't come in until next week. 

I just keep telling myself that patience is a virtue.

I've been reading "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers and it is such a great book! I'm not finished with it yet, usually because as I'm reading it I fall asleep due to my elderliness. But, I'm getting there.

Oh so I got Skype the other day, and I have to admit it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. So, if you want to download it we can talk all the time!

GUESS WHAT?

ONLY A MONTH AND 2 DAYS TILL I'M BACK HOME IN BEAUTIFUL DALLAS, TEXAS!!!!!!

I cannot wait!

-Kelsey

:)

No comments: